5 from Caldwell convicted of felonies
Thirty people were convicted of felony offenses during the terms of criminal Superior Court held the weeks of June 24 and July 8 in Burke, Caldwell and Catawba County. The following residents of Caldwell were convicted:
• Wendy Dawn Brown, 33, of Lenoir was convicted of two felony counts of possession of a stolen motor vehicle and one felony count of identity theft.
• Christopher James Chandler, 36, of Hudson was convicted of one felony count each of second-degree burglary and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
• Bradley Lynn Chavis, 24, of Hudson was convicted of felony larceny.
• Raymond Denard Gamble, 37, of Hudson was convicted of felony possession of marijuana and misdemeanor driving while impaired.
• John William Shanon Johnson, 38, of Granite Falls was convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.